CoinBuns.com is looking for new writers to submit their blockchain, cryptocurrency guest posts, and web3 articles for publication on our blog by using the information on this page. We publish articles in the blockchain, cryptocurrency, and web3 space only.
Things to Know Before You Write Cryptocurrency Guest Posts on CoinBuns.com
1. The topic of your guest post must be related to the blockchain and cryptocurrencies. You can share your views about the current trends and future developments in the cryptocurrency and blockchain industry.
2. You can also submit guest posts about promising crypto projects or established topics like Bitcoin, Ethereum, NFTs, exchanges, Defi, Metaverse, and other projects. The cryptocurrency guest posts can be of any type: introductory, educative, reviews, HOW-TO, in-depth analysis, or news.
3. Every crypto blog post and web3 article submitted should be a minimum of 1000 words only. We do this for the integrity of the CoinBuns blog and for SEO purposes.
4. You may include at least two images of your choice in your cryptocurrency guest posts. The images should be a minimum of 800x600px and a maximum of 1920x1080px. It can either be royalty-free or owned by you. You can source royalty-free images from Pexels, Pixabay, Unsplash, or other similar websites.
5. Always include the right bio and headshot as separate attachments in your email. This will make it easy for our editors to attach them to the article when published.
6. You will get a do-follow link back to your crypto blog or cryptocurrency website in your bio. This is our own little way of supporting your project.
7. As a bitcoin writer and contributor on the CoinBuns blog, we ask that you link back to your article from other crypto blogs, and websites for SEO purposes.
8. Cryptocurrency adverts, press releases, product reviews, or other promotional posts disguised as guest posts will not be accepted.
9. If you would like to advertise your cryptocurrency, or blockchain project on the blog, share your web3 press releases, publish product reviews, or post other promotional posts on CoinBuns.com, kindly send an email to the editor for the rates.
10. We do not accept crypto articles or guest posts that violate the Google Publisher Policies, i.e. articles that promote illegal activities, copyright infringement, counterfeit products, health issues, malware, click-baits. Also, we do not accept crypto content with deceptive/misrepresentative, dangerous, or derogatory content
How to Send Your Crypto Guest Posts to CoinBuns.com
Send an email to: coinbuns [at] Gmail [dot] com with your cryptocurrency guest post attached.
Write your name and a short bio in the body of the email and attach your article in either .doc or .docx format. Our editors will review the article as soon as we can and get back to you when it is published on the blog.
Once it has been published, the live link will be sent to you via email. Kindly share the link on social media for more reach.
CoinBuns.com content is meant to be informational in nature and should not be interpreted as investment advice. Trading, buying, or selling of cryptocurrencies and digital assets should be considered a high-risk investment and you are advised to do your own research before making any decisions.
Recommended Crypto Blogs and Reviews
- Crypto Scams: How to Protect Your Investments and Avoid Becoming a Victim
- Are Crypto Rug Pulls Illegal? Yes, They Are in Some Cases!
- Rug Pull Scams: What They Are, How to Spot Them, and What You Need to Know
- Arbitrum Crypto: A Layer 2 Scaling Solution for Ethereum
- How Arbitrum Token Solves Ethereum Scalability Issues Faster